BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sophie Okonedo.

Calling all citizens, calling all citizens. This morning a patient escaped from our hospital. The patient is described as extremely beautiful, wearing pearls and shoes like Dorothy's from the Wizard of Oz. If you see this patient please call us. Thank You.

Sophie Okonedo gave a stellar performance (and in my opinion, an Oscar winning one) in the book turned movie, The Secret Life of Bees. The problem is Sophie should have only worn this outfit secretly in the comfort of her own home. Come on Sophie, we all know you can do better so why would you willingly wear something that makes you look like you escaped from a hospital? Is it just me or is that Hollywood's best actors don't really know how to dress sometimes? Next time Sophie save more time so you won't have to show up in your nightgown.

3 comments:

BioPeach said...

Maybe it's a costume?

Anonymous said...

You have to wonder if it was a mental hospital she escaped from. Considering I'm pretty sure my mom wore something like that a little while after my brother was born X)
I love your blog!:D

kadler said...

Haha... you're spot on.