BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ashlee Simpson- Wentz

When in a fashion pinch, you can use household items to put the finishing touches on your outfit. For example, Ashlee Simpson didn't have a skirt to pair with her leather bustier, so she opened her cabinets and found hefty bags. Now, you simply cut out the bottom of the hefty bag, step into it and cinch the bag in at your waist with the built in strings. Genius! Now, if you would like to own this skirt, simply go to your everyday grocery store and purchase trash bags.

I am getting so tired of this "woe is me'' look celebs are sporting these days. If your that miserable do something about it, eat chocolate, do something! To make this complete, they always wear dark eye shadow and outfits that gives them that, I just finished rummaging in my neighbor's trash can, look. Ashlee isn't as bad as some celebs, she smiles...sometimes. Now Ashlee I do like you, but I'm really disappointed in this outfit but, I have to say Ashlee, I'm kind of digging your shoes.

2 comments:

Eleni said...

I dunno but I kinda like it lol

Sierra said...

Oh wow, he he, I guess the outfit kind of works, or kind of doesn't work? Hmm, I'm 50% 50% about it...