BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Khloe Kardashian.

Khloe Kardashian was a huge Michael Jackson fan, so...In honor of Michael Jackson she chose to wear a dress commemorating one of his biggest songs...Black or White!


I don't understand why dresses that are two different colors are considered cute. Hopefully Khloe can explain to me why it is so appealing to wear a dress that is multi colored. Was it Khloe's intent to look like the yin yang sign? I don't know. The way this dress is cut on Ms. Kardashian's body, makes her look awkward and, I'm sorry but I can't even say I like her shoes. To me those shoes look like those gloves that you see some homeless people wearing, with their fingers all out and everything. Sorry Khloe but this a big...Oh no she didn't!


1 comments:

Eleni said...

The dress is eh but I looove Khloe, she's so funnyy