BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh say can you see... Meryl Streep?

Who needs Uncle Sam when we have our very own Meryl Streep, who already has the right outfit and everything , for the job. Meryl Streep wants you!

I adore Meryl Streep and I am also very proud to be proud to be an American, but I'm not sure I would wear this dress, though the dress is a tribute to our beautiful America. I know a lot of people didn't like this dress and thought Ms. Streep should have just worn a USA pin or something, but I'm kind of torn on it. Is it tres cute or a No She Didn't? You be the judge.

4 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

I think she's one of the few actresses who can get away with wearing this dress, lol

gege said...

Heidi Klum wore it guesting at Ellen's, and it looked good on her. On Merly? Not too sure.

HmmmMmmm said...

this absolutely falls under the Oh No She Didn't.
It is just horrible.

Becca said...

I have to say, that's pretty scary.