BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Keira Knightly.

This dress... I can't decide what it most reminds me of, is it a bowl of some sugary cereal, is it a science project, a image of a galaxy printed on a dress, or maybe it was a plain black dress and Keira got a little carsick on the way to the Laurence Olivier Awards...
However, no matter what the dress reminds me of, I do know that Keira Knightly's dress and hair are a total disaster.

I still don't understand how celebrities with armies of stylist and friends and whoever else are close to them, still come out in things that look like my 3rd grade science project! I think even Keira knew this dress was funny if you go by the smirk on her face. I mean come on Keira we know you can do better than this so...please do next time okay?

0 comments: