BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 Academy Award's Hits and Misses.

South African beauty Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture.

Hmm. Well... What can I say about this dress... It is definitely different from the other dresses worn on Oscar night. One thing about Oscar night is that there is always someone on the red carpet who stands out and not always in a good way.On Sunday night Charlize Theron definitely won the award for the most interesting dress. The color of the dress I liked and the shape of the dress but those strategically place rosettes really kill any love I might have felt for this gown. Charlize didn't even really have to wear makeup because in that gown it pretty much guaranteed no one would be looking at her beautiful face. This is a miss for me. So my dear followers, what did you think of Miss Charlize Theron's rosettes?

2 comments:

its simple love said...

::LOVE::

its simple love said...

And by love I mean hilarious. This one cracks me up every time I see it! She was joking right?

Rach