BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dita Von Teese.

They say that this woman is a bad mother... SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm only talkin' 'bout Dita.
Then we can dig it!

While in Paris for Fashion Week, Dita Von Teese's outfit is perfect for those late night jaunts when she has to fight Italian mobsters or just about anything that comes her way, for instance, if someone ''accidentally' spills something on Ms. Von Teese, the joke is on them because her outfit is stain resistant!. Seriously though, I haven't seen this much leather outside of a Shaft movie or another um ... profession where this outfit would be suitable. The problem with this outfit is that there is just too much leather, if Dita had chosen a nice linen or silk fabric to wear intstead of a cow this might have been a very chic outfit. I would say better luck next time, but I don't think that it would help Dita Von Teese.

2 comments:

Ms. T said...

Love the posts!

Check me out

www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com
Become a follower!

Thanks Ms. T

Anonymous said...

I love this post x)
Someone should tell her it's not Halloween and she's allowed to take that Catwoman costume off.