BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Natalie Portman.

Natalie Portman at the New York City Ballet's Spring Gala, was viciously attacked by a giant piece of tissue paperwhile walking the red carpet. Natalie valiantly fought him off but unfortunately the tissue got the best of poor Nat...

I cannot imagine looking at this dress and thinking, 'Wow, I have got to wear that on the red carpet,' I mean come on Nat, did you really like this dress or was it just a cry for attention? I can give props to Nat for those shoes, however this hop out of bed hair has got to be combed immediately! I love that she added the belt, as if she thought it would put the finishing touches on this dress. Sorry Ms. Portman but this is a big Oh No They Didn't! What do you think about Natalie's dress, my dear followers?

1 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

Yikes--what the hell is that?