BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2010 Met Costume Institute Gala.

Katy Perry wearing Lorraine Schwartz. I swear I had a baby blanket those exact colors... I used to hug it... vomit on it... I guess Katy wears her baby blanket out... Separation anxiety, how sad.

Okay, Ms. Perry would you like to explain to us why you are wearing this dress to the Met Costume Institute Gala? There is nothing wrong with wearing a costume to the event, as long as it is pretty, but I have to say Katy, this dress is neither pretty nor flattering on you. The necklace Katy is wearing looks like one I owned when I was but a little fashionista with a toy box full of play clothes and plastic high heels... I guess Katy is still in that stage and doesn't realize that dress up days are over. I'm sorry Katy but this is a definite 'Oh No She Didn't'.

0 comments: