BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Jada Pinkett- Smith and Willow Smith.

Woooowwww... I don't... know what to say... I just... well... okay sure...

Jada and daughter Willow, must be battling to see which one wins the most outrageous outfit award, that is the only reason I can imagine (besides a lost bet) why they wear such ridiculous clothing. I do think that Jada definitely won this round though (Sorry Willow) Jada looks like a mixture of Indiana Jones and Captain Hook, and with those little shorts, a Solid Gold Dancer. Willow doesn't look that bad, it's just not what I think a 9 year old would wear, well the animal print jacket anyway... I wonder what PETA has to say about Willow's jacket??

5 comments:

The Tucker Troops said...

Hi there...you have a fun blog! About Jada...her outfit is rediculous but those legs....great legs and she is 39! I love your taste in books and movies...a girl after my own heart.

Cleopatra said...

Lol your right, I hope I have legs like that when I'm 39

Anonymous said...

i was just about to comment on her legs when i read these two how strange! I hope i look as hot as she does when im 39!! Willow looks like a cute dalmation :)

ellie-jay.blogspot.com

xx

Melissa said...

Yea... just no. Jada's gorgeous but she's been wearing some crazy outfits lately!

Unknown said...

great looking share my blog

women evening gowns

stylish tops